Custom Paintings (Anh Profiti)
- 5ft x 4ft - Multi Layer abstract with NYC skyline worked into it + custom writing and quotes
- 4ft x 3ft - Heart Design with white overlay and quotes + text
- Heart Sculpture- Gold undertone with Green White and Red top coat
$7200 Total Price - 25% Deposit of $1800 Due Upon Agreement. Remaining 75% Due Upon Delivery and Installation.